Hi guys, so I posted a video Dubai on a budgeton my YouTube channel NdatseNdomo TV and a lot of people asked me for things to do in Dubai that cost little to nothing and having lived in the Middle East for close to 6 years now, I’m here to give you all the tea 💁so, here goes…
1. Visit the dancing fountain which shows in the evenings in Dubai Mall by Burj Khalifa. There’s a Dubai Mall metro station which can help you save taxi fare.
Here’s a video Dancing Fountain.
2. Walk by the lake in Jumeirah Lake Towers, there are chairs and beautiful views for you to take pictures and just relax. There are also lots of coffee shops and outlets if you get hungry.
3. Visit any of the beaches in Dubai, most of them are free. Find out if there are private timings for women beforehand though.
4. Stroll around JBR and marina walk. There are street shops and carnival like atmosphere around some parts. There are also usually activities you can watch and enjoy. Hold some cash if you want some food, Ice cream, dessert 🍨 etc
5. Visit the Global Village. It is closed for some months during the year so find out here before you go Global Village Dubai. Tickets are just 15 AED approx $4.1 to go. This activity along can take almost a whole day and it’s fun too.
6. Visit the Amazing Miracle Garden. You have to visit to see it for yourself. I can not even begin to describe how beautiful it is. I absolutely love going there. It is closed for some months during the year so definitely find out here Dubai Miracle Garden ahead of your trip. Entrance fees are less than $10
7. Please do not leave Dubai without visiting the Butterfly 🦋 Garden 😱😱 it is super beautiful guys I can not even begin to tell you. Nature at its finest. 100s of species of butterflies and flowers and everything OMG. Check ahead of your trip here Dubai Butterfly Garden & one on my face. Lol kidding.I painted this as part of my creative makeup
8. Grab some food or frozen yoghurt around Box Park Dubai, budget for $10 for your coffee and snack. It’s great for catching up with your friends or fellow travel partners for coffee and shiii lol. If you are a solo traveler, don’t worry the people are quite friendly 😊
9. If you can handle it, go for some exciting bumpy ride in the Dubai Desert Safari. It’s a package that comes with food, entertainment like belly dancing around the campfire, camel riding and lots more. It’s definitely something you will want to try once at least. There are various service providers of these services but it should honestly not cost you more than $35 if you surf for a good deal.
10. Take the metro and just have a beautiful view of the city as far as the metro goes. Also read up on the culture and history of the country so you have a feel of it.
So that’s it guys, while a lot of what I have mentioned here are free, the rest of the activities when I total them are not up to $100 so make sure you have fun and be sure to tag me on your social media and message me as well or comment here if my tips have helped you.
Fortunately I won’t be giving you a cost on your Air flights and such because that varies so much but Dubai has peak seasons when flights and hotels tend to be more expensive like Christmas, shopping festival etc so be sure to plan ahead and book ahead.
I hope you enjoyed the tips on what to do in Dubai on a budget. Don’t forget to subscribe to her blog and vlog for more travel and fashion tips😁